Helps protect your resources by removing direct network connectivity, and only allowing Zero Trust based access.
Secure Access Cloud provides point-to-point connectivity at the application level, cloaking all resources from the end-user devices and the internet. The network-level attack surface is entirely removed, leaving no room for lateral movement and network-based threats. Its simple-to-set, fine-grained and easy-to-manage access and activity policies prevent unauthorized access to the corporate resources by implementing continuous, contextual (user, device and resource-based context) authorization to enterprise applications allowing secured employee, partners and BYOD access.
- Cloak corporate resources from the end users and the internet
- Allow only point-to-point application-level access
- Provide secure, restricted access to 3rd party users & BYOD access
- Continously enforce contextual authorization based on user and device context
- Implement a least-privileged access model, conforming ZTX (Zero Trust Extended) and CARTA (Continuous Adaptive Risk and Trust Assessment) models